Thursday, January 21, 2010

New class New resolve

Didn't keep up with the postings in the last class - although I did read everyone’s blog. I will do better this term! (I can't gripe at the students for not posting if I don't :) Teaching technotrends is making me resurrect some technology I haven’t been using in awhile. My blog, my twitter account, my IMVU. It's alot of fun. I love all of these different ways to keep in touch with people. I am running around like crazy all the time and it's easy to lose touch with people. The down side is that I spend more and more time just keeping up with my accounts. Have I responded to everyone's tweets? If they involved an email address, I have to do it when I am at the computer because my old sidekick won't let me get online from my phone. How behind am I in facebook? 287 emails. Have I posted to my blog? work...work you say? I have not time to work, I am too plugged in!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment